Monday, January 2, 2012

My first completed Pinterest project!

Hi I'm Katie, and I was addicted to Pinterest for a week or so. Luckily the novelty has worn off but during my addiction I did manage to pin some projects I wanted to try. I was looking at home decor for the new house when I came across a wreath pinned from the blog A Step in the Journey . I thought this would be a perfect gift for my in-laws who are big Packer fans. So I was off to the craft stores. I didn't like the foam wreaths so I used a straw one instead. Yes it made a mess, but I think I like it better with some twigs sticking out. The yarn.....oh the yarn. I would save this project for a long car ride (like the blog said) or a marathon movie day. Once the wreath was wrapped the rest was pretty quick. I found some good Packer yellow ribbon and some wooden letters. Spray painted white and hot glued them on and my first Pinterest project was complete! Below is a picture of the complete wreath. Maybe I'll getting around to making one for our new house!


No comments:

Post a Comment