Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Project House update

Since nobody suggested a different name for my ideas I'm going to continue to call it Project House. Here's an update so far:


Project list
  • Frame the 3 bathroom mirrors- Started on the first but it's taking longer than I though because of the glue. You can see the in process picture below
  • Wedding pictures into frames and all frames on the wall- The pictures are at least printed!
  • paint kitchen table a dark brown- I think I found the right color but we need to start the process of the stain
  • Paint in kitchen under the counter- Done! Just need to do a tiny bit of touch up some night (pictures before and after below)
So I obviously have a lot to do still but I never said I would do it all in one weeks's time. A lot of time is taken up by our new guide dog in training Maggie. Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment