Wednesday, November 30, 2011

A year ago today...

One year ago today I was laying a hospital bed begging for something to be found so the doctors could fix me, the pain would go away, and I could go home, shower, and sleep in my own bed without someone coming to draw blood at 4am. One year later I can say the doctors never found anything. That sounds discouraging....but I don't see it like that. The doctors never found anything because there is nothing wrong. Yes there was something wrong that made me very sick, but for some reason that thing never showed up on any test and all the other symptoms seem to slowly fade as time goes by. That icky sick feeling only pops up sometimes and I'm learning what changes I can make to avoid it next time. I'm not a huge fan of taking a lot of medicine, but it helps so who am I to argue. I don't think we'll ever know what made me so sick last Thanksgiving. I am moving on and I'm happy to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment