Tuesday, April 12, 2011

One of my favorite blogs Simply Southern Girl posted this and I thought it was fun. Here are the ABC's of me!

Age: 26

Bed Size: Queen
Chore you hate: folding the laundry
Dogs: In love with dogs, especially service dogs but don't currently have one because I couldn't dedicate the time it would need
Essential start of your day: chai tea or coffee
Favorite Color: pink! it has been since I was little and now it means so much more
Gold or silver: silver or white gold
Height: 5'10

Instruments: used to play piano but not since about 8th grade
Job Title: soon will be Marketing and Communications Manager :-) can't wait to start my new job!
Kids: I want one maybe two
Live: St. Petersburg, Florida.

Mom's Name: Eileen

Nickname: Katie, Griffers, Katie Beth, (my mom has a few others but I won't share those here)
Overnight hospital stays: ugh 2 times, the first wasn't bad the the other was for 5 nights
Pet Peeve: people who complain about their lives but don't do anything to change it
Quote from a movie: I don't quote movies very often
Right or left handed: Lefy!
Siblings: 2 younger sisters
Time you wake up: 7 on workdays
Underwear: usually vickies
Vegetables you dislike: Cauliflower
What makes you run late: late nights
X-rays you've had done: Teeth, wrist, foot, I think that's it
Yummy food you make: I have to admit that my lasagna is pretty darn good
Zoo animal: monkey

There you have it, just a little more about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment