Friday, July 30, 2010

I get to try foods!

After this week's allergy test adventure the doctor has said he wants me to begin trying previously "banned" foods! On this list is: (drum roll please)

  • OATS
  • DAIRY
  • CORN
Start the celebration and bring on food I love!!!!

Taking it slow and starting with small amounts will be key here (I already went to far with dairy once this week- not a good idea). I think corn will be the best one to start with due to the fact that it is in almost everything that is not homemade. I'm not going to go crazy and have corn on the cob but maybe something with corn starch in it is a good start.

Any suggestions of what I should try this weekend? 

1 comment:

  1. I would start with oats instead because then you can have oatmeal raisin cookies and you don't need corn syrup anyway

    ReplyDelete