Monday, July 19, 2010

In the blogger world

I'm new to the blogger world. I just started blogging for work and I read various blogs on a regular basis and the whole idea intrigued me so I figured I would give it a try. I'm sure this blog will take many twists and turns just as life does but I'm ready for the ride. The name of the blog was inspired but my latest purchase....a Honda Fit! The word "Fit" has began to wiggle it's way into a lot of my life lately. A lot of new things and experiences are managing to "fit" my life just right and I am having to make other things fit the way life is right now. The biggest change is having to "fit" new food allergies into my daily life. I will write about restaurants that are good or bad about allergies and other food experiences.

Feedback is encouraged and thanks for reading!

1 comment: