Sunday, April 8, 2012

Make ahead breakfast!

So it's been a while since I posted. Jeff and I bought a house, started a new job, got married, had an amazing honeymoon and are now back at home finally settling in and enjoying being newlyweds in our new house. We are trying to eat at home more and eat a little healthier so I was looking on pinterest and found quite a few people who would back eggs in muffin tins then freeze them in he shape (I call the pucks) and use as desire. I have yet to try them re-heated but here are my egg pucks with egg whites, bacon, mushrooms and cheese. I put each one in a foul wrapping and threw them all in a bag. So in the morning we can grab however many pucks we want, microwave them real quick and make a sandwich. Now the hubby and I have a quick and healthy breakfast for weekday mornings! I hope everyone had a Happy Easter and a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back! :) Those look yummy. Great for putting on english muffins (which hubby bought 2 packs of this week and has yet to eat).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try it. So easy. Baked at 350 for 15 minutes. Great for Jeff on rushed mornings

      Delete