Thursday, April 19, 2012

Baseball themed wreath: Go Rays!

I needed a new wreath for the front door seeing as I still had the St. Patricks day one up there and I don't have any other spring themed ones. After a few minutes (ok maybe a little more than that) on Pinterest I decided that I had to make a baseball themed wreath for the Rays. This was my inspiration:
baseball wreath baseball wreath baseball wreath

I got to Michaels, got my wreath and blue ribbon (Rays colors baby) and was ready to go to the party store for little baseballs when I saw the white letters....now my end result looks like this:
Baseball season wreath

I just wrapped the ribbon and hot glued everything on and done. It took me less than half and hour and I'm glad that I have something Rays in the front of the house and a new wreath that I can use all summer in between holidays.

Hope everyone has a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment