Tuesday, February 19, 2013

#22 complete!

Number 22 on my 30 before 30 list is to ride the entire Pinellas Trail. I'm not a big biking person but I love the fact that there are so many biking trails in our county. I have been on the far south part and the far north part but there was a large chunk in the middle I hadn't tried yet. 

We treated ourselves to new mountain bikes for Christmas so we took the opportunity to break them in and go for a longer ride. Our Running for Brews group planned a biking for Brews this past Sunday morning and we took the chance to get to know more people and get in a good ride. This also covered that last chunk of the trail that I hadn't seen yet! After a REALLY cold and windy ride we did a total of about 35 miles and had lunch at the Dunedin Brewery for the halfway mark. Most people were on road bikes so we did have a slower pace than them but we had a great day and those hot showers felt AMAZING when we got back home. 

I'm not sure which things on the list will be next but I'm working towards improving my running speed (#2 is a sub 30 minute 5k), working out (#10 goal weight), planning a week for a juice cleanse (#18) and so many more.

Have you set your 30 before 30 goals or 40 before 40 goals yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment