Monday, February 4, 2013

January re-cap

I can't believe it's already February! The first 31 days of 2013 went by like a blur. I didn't exactly get my January goals completed but I'm not upset because we were so busy with work but still got work done in the house and spent time with each other. I had planned on painting the kitchen table and doing a back splash in the kitchen. The painting didn't happen because I decided to do a few easier house projects first. Our back splash idea completely changed so we have to find tile we like now. Instead we dog sat for another dog, ran a lot of miles, worked a TON and did smaller house projects. Thanks to my parents visiting, we now have front porch chairs, working light bulbs throughout the house, pictures on the wall and finally got some blinds up in the kitchen.

As I said we have been running a lot so we are focusing on being healthy. Also, Maggie and I are getting a lot of morning walks in which she is loving. She has had a lot of exposures which is great and I can see her picking up on things slowly. February is going to be just as busy with work but we have a great month planned. February goals were supposed to be running the Gasparilla 15k with no walking. I have a few more weeks to get there but I'm nervous about that. Also I wanted to take my sewing class. I will not have time for that class but I do plan on painting the furniture that needs it instead.

Happy February! What are your goals for the month?

No comments:

Post a Comment