- I got Engaged!
- Did my first road bike race in Colorado with my Dad
- Ran my first (and maybe last haha) half marathon
- Spent our anniversary in Phoenix
- Started taking dance classes again (a very exciting up)
- Ran/biked (and completed) Muddy Buddy in Orlando
- Bought a new car :-)
- Joined the Race for the Cure board
- Spent a weekend with friends at a secluded cabin
- Spent a weekend in northern NY for a friend's bachelorette weekend
- Dog sat my parents awesome service puppy for 2 weeks
- Visited St. Augustine for the first time with the fiance and my parents (and the service puppy)
- Spent Christmas with my sisters, parents, and the new service puppy
- Started my blog!
- Diagnosed with food allergies
- Decided running might not be my thing (not necessarily a horrible thing :-) )
- Spent 5 days in the hospital because of stomach infection and a yet to be diagnosed stomach problem
Overall I'm going to say this was an amazing year for me. I had a few down moments but I have such great support from people around me that it makes it all ok. I have my resolutions for the new year planned and I'm ready to hit the ground running with a busy 2011.
Happy New Years to all!
Till next year!