Put coconut oil (or your preferred oil) in a pan to coat
- add the following
- chicken breasts
- some lime juice (I probably used about a 1/2 tbls)
- garlic (2 cloves chopped up)
- I let that all cook up until chicken was no longer pink
- Add a little of your favorite shredded cheese (I used a vegan mozzarella) and let melt
- Add spinach at the end and only cook just until it wilts.
This would be good with rice or potatoes and took me less than 30 minutes. The lime added a nice flavor, especially with the mushrooms. This meal is void of the top 8 allergies, and could easily be modified to fit food allergy or picky eater needs. I think I will try a small amount of onions next time too.
I hope you can use this when you are in a bind and need dinner quick. Please comment and let me know what modifications you make and how it turns out!