Monday, April 8, 2013

Weekly meal plan #1

I've been inspired by a friend (The Moore Babies) to post a weekly meal plan. I have done weekly meal plans off and on for the past few years but I'm hoping by putting it out for everyone to read, I will be held accountable. Here's the look for this week:

Monday
Baked Spaghetti Squash with tomato basil sauce and shrimp

  • Spaghetti squash will get baked during the day and then sauce from the jar and we can heat it up whenever we get back from running


Tuesday
Steak and Broccoli

Wednesday
Turkey and asperagus

  • Busy day so I'll put some turkey in the crockpot and then cook the asperagus when we are ready to eat after our workouts

Thursday
Turkey Meatloaf

  • I have some Gluten free bread crumbs to use and I can add veggies on the side


Friday
Date night with the pup in training at the Storm Game

Saturday
Heading to a friend's birthday party so we'll either eat out or at the party

Sunday's are always up in the air because of tap rehearsal, errands, triathlon training and wanting to relax.

Do you make a weekly meal plan? Are you able to stick with it?

No comments:

Post a Comment