So it wasn't actually as bad as I'm making it sound. I didn't have to d any of the juicing, bottling or cleaning thanks to Squeeze here in St. Pete. I am no paid by them or given juices to say any of this but they do have some seriously good juice. That made all of this so much easier. There were a few "flavors" that were not my favorite but I can be picky sometimes so that is just me.
Overall here are the benefits I notices from juicing:
- Not as hungry as I thought
- Surprisingly energetic (other than day 2)
- Much less bloated and puffy feeling
- No stomach pain (this is a big deal for my stomach history)
- Slept amazing and fell asleep easily
- Lost a few pounds (this wasn't the point of the cleanse but a bonus for sure)
I'd been wanting to do this for a while and I'm glad I finally did it. I will continue to drink juices but not to quite this level again.