~January: Paint the kitchen table and chairs and do backsplash in kitchen- still hasn't happened haha
~February: Run entire 15k Gasparilla Race and take sewing class- only walked a little and have taught myself how to sew
~March: Complete Romp to Stomp in Colorado and enjoy the mountains- we enjoyed the mountains but chose not to do the Romp to Stomp and spend more time with family. It was the right decision.
~April: Sew myself a summer outfit- Started making dog collars instead!
~May: Visit the Everglades- Still hasn't happened
~June: Take a mountain biking road trip- We got a new puppy instead haha
~July: Be a good training walk leader and actually doing the training for the 3-Day- I did train...some
~August: Try a new outdoor adventure- I did a triathlon!
~September: Have a second Guide dog pup in training- We brought home Westen in May or June (bad puppy mom for not knowing)
~October: Have a successful Tampa 3-Day- I am very pleased with how the final Tampa 3Day went, not please that it was the final one though
~November: Complete 60 miles in San Diego- Done! I'll try to remember to post about this
~December: Start a new hobby- I taught myself how to quilt! and I'm learning how to box which is on my 30 before 30 list!
And here are the "anytime in 2013 goals"
~Turn Maggie In For Training- Done...sniff*
~Get rid of blue couch!- Done!!!!!!
~Hang all artwork in house- Did this finally!
~Complete craft corner of office- Hubby and his Dad helped finish this and it's great!
~Complete the Spartan Challenge in under 1 hour and 15 minutes- Done in April!
Overall I'd say this was a very successfull year for goals accomplished and even those I didn't do. I'm proud of the things I have learned and had to deal with and ready for a wonderful 2014. Speaking of 2014, I have a few goals. I debated putting a goal a month like I did for 2013 but with the uncertainty of life I'm just going to make 14 goals for 2014. Here they are:
- Get Lucky Paws (my collar et al business) off the ground and running
- Complete the St. Anthony's Triathlon with Kathy (I am her guide for all 3 disciplines this year yikes!)
- 1 week juice cleanse- I have been wanting to do this or a while and it's on my 30 before 30 list
- Sub 30 minute 5k
- Learn how to box- I already started this but have a lot to learn still
- 10 real pushups
- Blog more regularly
- Redecorate the master bedroom
- 14 races of any distance
- Feb 1: Best Damn Race 10k
- March 16: Sarasota half marathon
- April 27: St. Anthony's Triathlon
- At least 1 sprint tri
- a few more 10k races
- The rest of the races will be decided on soon and I'll try to post about this throughout the year
- Read 5 books- I always want to read more and so now I'm going to make it a tangible goal
- Gone Girl- Everyone says it's a must read
- The Monuments Men- coming out on film this year and I want to read it before I see it
- Allegiant- I've read the first and am almost done with the second of this trilogy
- Taking suggestions for others
- Learn a new life skill/hobby
- Do another sprint triathlon
- Take a weekend Florida-cation with Jeff
- Let little things go and have fun!