Thursday, January 16, 2014

Juice Day #2 complete

No caffeine and no sugar....my body must really need this if it feels like this.

I am not hungry, not craving food, but I'm so groggy and realizing that I was used to drinking a good 3-4 cups of coffee a day, eating more sugar than I needed, and not getting nearly enough good stuff. The juice has tasted really fresh and healthy and all but one flavor tasted delicious.

That was all I could write yesterday between my caffeine headache and busy workday. Day #3 is here and I am so excited to say that I don't have a caffeine headache, I am not hungry, I have more energy and I'm not dreading juice. Last night I did have half a a sausage that Jeff had grilled but I had also run a 5k so I needed a little something extra. I also have been so tired that I've been falling asleep by 10pm. For those of you who know me this is very odd behavior. I'm not sure if it's the cold (yes I know it's all relative) weather, the juice or just coincidence but I did sleep really hard for a long time last night.  I haven't stepped on the scale yet but that wasn't really the point of this so we'll see at the end how I feel.

Have any of you done a cleanse or a juice diet and what days were your bad days?

No comments:

Post a Comment