Monday, January 13, 2014

Goal #3 of 2014: Juice

This week I will be completing goal #3 on my list for 2014: a 1 week juice cleanse. This is something I've wanted to do for a long time and haven't taken the plunge because I didn't know the best way to do it so that I wasn't missing out on any important nutrients. I have tried recipes, juice on my own some and really do like fresh juice so it seemed like it would be easy enough, except I don't have enough recipes to keep me going through a whole week. Luckily I found Squeeze! I first started by buying a few bottles and was instantly convinced that this was how I would get this 5 day of juices complete.

Before I go on I want to address one thing. I understand that not everyone thinks juice cleanses are good for you or healthy. I appreciate your opinion but this is something I'm doing for myself and I know my body is healthy and ready for this.

So this week I will drink a lot of juice, probably consume more fruits and veggies than I have in a while and hopefully not be too hungry.

Are you a juicer? Have you done a cleanse?

No comments:

Post a Comment