- Slow cooker cooked Turkey with carrots, celery and mini red potatoes
- Used whatever spices I had and it turned out delicious
- Used soy butter for dairy allergy
- Cranberry sauce- recipe thanks to @Shockinglydelicious
- Crescent Rolls
- Stove Top stuffing (it's the fiancée's favorite)
- Crust-less pumpkin pie
- I used coconut milk instead to make it dairy free
The only things that were not allergy friendly were the rolls, gravy and stuffing. I am not a huge fan of any of them anyways so it turned out to be easy for me!
Here are some pictures of how it all turned out.
Such an easy and yummy recipe!
Uncooked- so good the fiance wants me to make them again!
Hope you enjoyed your Thanksgiving!
Till next time...